The Nike+ system is a little complicated when you first start out, but after you figure everything out, it is so easy. I love being able to track my progress. Right now my time for the mile is 12.50, I know that it's not great, but I'm not a fast runner, but I will be able to track myself as I improve. I am able to customize my workouts my Time, Distance, Calories, or Basic. So If I want to burn 200 Calories, my I pod will prompt me as I get closer to my goal, and then It will tell me that I have completed my work out, when i reached 200 Cals. burned.
I am really enjoying the Nike+ and I love my new shoes.
5 comments:
Those sound flipping awesome! I may have to get some someday!
silly girl...don't you know running is for communists.
those are awesome, i now have something to put on my birthday list! thanks for letting us know how they worked out!
Glad you guys are doing so well! You always have the cutest pictures! I love reading your blog@ One of these days we will have to get together! I'm thinking after the roads are snowy!
wow! I got to get me a pair of those. totally cool. Although I haven't ran in weeks. I was doing good last month but I only got walking in this month. Takes longer!
Post a Comment