Hey guys! Great page. What happened to Preston's hair?? I definitely remember him having some. Hmmm.
Hey, Lulu had a baby today...gave her the name of a fictitious Japanese prostitute...out of a book. Oh, well....something like Sayuri...out of Memoirs of a Geisha. Geeze. oh, well.
I'll try to forward you an email that's really fascinating...about a lion and a woman who cared for him when he was a cub.
Tristan is three months old now...and uncle to a very cute year-and-a-half year old. Hmmm.
1 comment:
Hey guys! Great page. What happened to Preston's hair?? I definitely remember him having some. Hmmm.
Hey, Lulu had a baby today...gave her the name of a fictitious Japanese prostitute...out of a book. Oh, well....something like Sayuri...out of Memoirs of a Geisha. Geeze. oh, well.
I'll try to forward you an email that's really fascinating...about a lion and a woman who cared for him when he was a cub.
Tristan is three months old now...and uncle to a very cute year-and-a-half year old. Hmmm.
Love, ya. Dad (Rick)
Post a Comment