These are the most up-to-date photos of Kellen, I took them today.
It was warmer (44F) so I decided to get the stroller out of storage and take him to the park. He was ecstatic. . . until his pants got all wet from falling in the snow so many times, his hands were just freezing. Poor little guy, but we had fun.
5 comments:
WOW! Those pictures are gorgeous! Do you have a super nice camera? Have you taken a photography class? I can't believe you still have snow:( Looks like he had fun though! Loved those pictures!!
Hey Terri!
Your family is adorable! Small blogging world, huh?! It's fun tracking each other down through blogs! So does your husband have family in Phoenix/AZ? (I'm referring to the wedding photo). We've been there for a little over a year now and love it. I'm actually in Camarillo right now, visiting my Mom. take care! I'll have to peak in on your blog every now and then!!!
Brrr!! Rexburg Idaho??? Man, I did my time and got outta there. Well, ok, I loved Rexburg for a lot of reasons but snow and cold was not on the top of my list. Anyway, it was great to hear from ya! It's always fun when you find a new bloggin' buddy. Bryce and I are hangin' in there doing the usual, working and takin' care of the munchkin. We'll add your site to our blog and checkin' in!
Oh, hello...how fun that you have a blog! :) I love this blogging world. So, you grew up with the Cheney's? Or the Pikes? Cuz I know Jessica...used to be Pike. She and I were roommates at BYUI. I know she had a sister named Anndalyn,so I'm assuming you grew up with the Pikes.
Your little boy is too cute!
Cute! I'm so glad I'm not up in the snow!!! So I heard my mom and Tyler will be up there touring the campus! Crazy how tyler is already almost in college! I don't know when the last time you saw him is but He is over 6 feet tall and reminds me of my dad! Scary!!! anyway, yeah they will be driving to sacramento after they come there so that should be fun. Ofa will love the company. So when are you gona come visit???? J/K I know how hard it is to travel. We don't get many places either. But I hope someday soon we can hook up and visit with our cute families!
Love ya,
-Kirstin
Post a Comment