Autism Awareness Month
April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Horton Hears a Who
We took Kellen to go see Horton Hears a Who last night. During the beginning he was having a lot of fun climbing from Preston's lap, to my lap, to our friends lap. But a little less then half way through the movie he calmed down and decided that my lap was the perfect fit. He sat and watched the rest of the movie,(and for anyone that knows Kellen knows how amazing that is) and when it was over he was squealing and clapping, so I guess that means he liked it. Preston and I definitely enjoyed the move as-well. It's very appropriate for young kids, and yet still appealing for adults, with some great laugh out loud moments. So Kellen had a fantastic time, for his first real time at the movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow... I don't know Kellen but I know that would be amazing for some of the babies under 2 years old that I know to sit and enjoy watching a movie in the theaters. hehe... Deven said to say Hi. I love all your pictures.. you are very talented.
Talk to you soon...
Way to go Kellen. Ofa does not sit still in movies. He likes to talk to the people behind him or maybe but his foot on the persons head in front of us!! yeah, we've given up on the theater untill he is atleast 4 or 5 cuz it just ends up being embarasing! Anyway,
Love your cute little family.
luv ya!
Post a Comment