Well Easter is almost here, and for the rest of you guys spring is well on it's way. Ohhh but not for us, not even close. We still have 3 feet of snow out our back door and 20-30 degree days. So brag all you want about the beautiful flowers and sunshine, and I'm going to brag about how we can still go snowboarding. Ahh snowboarding...not that we actually went, but it is still perfect weather for it.
Only 4 weeks left of school, Yeah!! But theirs no summer brake for us, Preston and I are on Winter Summer Track. So we have one more semester before we get a brake. Well I should say before I get a brake. Preston will be applying for Fast-Grad. It's something that BYU-I dose because they have so many people that want to go to school here. But it lets him go all three semesters so he can graduate faster. Anyway this semester has been a lot of fun, and challenging at times. But we are both doing really good in all our classes, and might bring home all A's. Rock on!
We love and miss you all, and hope to see everyone soon.
3 comments:
Good job on your good grades!! Awesome! Hey, I tagged you. you can get the questions off of my blog. Have a great day, Terri!
So uh, do you guys easter egg hunt in the snow? that would be funny except they would probably freeze. no easter dresses either huh? yeah, I don't know how you do it. I freeze here and don't even have snow. kudo's to you. Well, luv ya,
-kirstin
it totally sprinkled here today ... so there.
Post a Comment