April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Meet Katie
I told Preston he could pick a youtube video and add it to the blog, so he would feel more involved. This is the one he picked, and needless to say I was stoked. This clip is one of the many moments of sure genius.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Terri,
It's Mike Sorensen. How are you these days? It looks like you and your family are doing great. Where do you live currently? We're currently in Lehi, UT, but heading off to B-school in a couple months.
2 comments:
Terri,
It's Mike Sorensen. How are you these days? It looks like you and your family are doing great. Where do you live currently? We're currently in Lehi, UT, but heading off to B-school in a couple months.
I'm glad all is well. Sea Trek was a blast!
Mike
i am proud to be named katy. i only wish i ate rainbows and pooped butterflies. its official, now i need to see this movie.
Post a Comment