This is Kellen's new play area. I say that because this is were he wants to spend all of his time. When we wakes up in the morning he will take my hand, walk down stares and run strait to the back door. Of course it's too cold, to early (7am) and I am to tired. So I tell him we'll go outside in a little bite. The good thing is that the weather has warmed up a lot, and he no longer has to wear a sweater outside. We have been spending most of our time at the pool, the park, and on the Bike (His second favorite thing to playing in the dirt).
1 comment:
Thank heavens it is warming up out there...I don't know how you all survived...especially with a toddler. Congrats on finally becoming apart of Summer. It was over 100 degrees out here three days last week. Hot hot hot! I wish we could take our babies to the pool together...SOME DAY!
Post a Comment