Yes we have a broken dishwasher, not a big deal, I have 2 hands and a sink. So... I was tying to re-wash all the dishes that were in the dishwasher, the ones that Preston was so kind enough to do, when Kellen came up and was going to die if I didn't give him some attention. (He hates it if I am on the phone, the computer or in the kitchen) With a whole dishwasher full of dishes, I felt like I couldn't just leave, and I couldn't ask Preston to do them AGAIN, so I put Kellen up on the counter. He watched me for about 2 seconds, then he put his hand in the water, then he started to paint himself with the bubbles, then he thought it would be easier to get to the bubbles if he put his feet in the water. And that is how Kellen ended up washing my dishes for me, J/K. And I know your thinking that is so gross, to let your kid play in your dirty dish water, but it was actually quite clean since the dishes had already been washed, I was basically degermafing them.
3 comments:
That is so cute! He looks so big. I can't wait to see you guys soon. :) Love you!
What do you need a dishwasher for when you have Kellen right? Kids are great:)
Post a Comment