Does anyone else change there blog background as much as I do?? I get so board of looking at the same thing all the time, I swear I must change it every week.
I took Kellen to the park earlier this week, the weather has been amazing. When I say amazing, I mean it's above freezing and not snowing yet. Besides that fact that we left with runny noses, cold hands and feet, we both had a lot of fun being outside for a change. Kellen is so darling and is growing up way to fast. He has now reached the point were he is wearing cloths out, instead of growing out of them. I had to throw away a pair of PJ's this morning because he put a hole in them. This day certainly snuck up on me, but he sure is getting more and more fun the older he gets.
4 comments:
I know what you mean, I'm so cold too! But i know once it starts snowing I'm seriously going to die.
You guys take the cutest pictures! You should start a photography company!
Miss you lots!
he just keeps getting cuter! he looks so grown up! i havent seen him in person since he was a little guy, but i love looking on here and see how big he has gotten. hope all is well!
he is so cute. Wow, he is growing so big too. Its so crazy how they grow up so fast. Ofa is already 2 1/2 and I feel like he is going to be 19 before I know it and I'll be old! Glad to see you guys are doing good. Have a Merry Christmas!
YEAH BOI!. when i read you comment, i couldn't for life of me figure out who terri lindsay was. when i checked your blog out i got so pumped! i'm glad that you're doing so well. things are good here too. next time to come to utah we got to get you guys, me and my boo, mike and andrea, spencer and kim, and katie!
Post a Comment