Autism Awareness Month
April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Me Time
Preston is such a sweet heart! Kellen has been rough today, and really wearing me down. When Preston came home from school he could see how frustrated I was, and offered to take Kellen to Idaho Falls with him. It's nice to have time to myself, but as soon as they leave, I get so lonely, and want to be with them, instead of have some well deserved me time. To a lot of you, that may sound totally lame, but I am just so attached to my Husband, and darling little boy, that I am just lost with out them. I am so in love with my tiny Family. So now I have no Idea what to do with all my spare time. I'm probably going to get off the Internet and go get a work out in, although... I'm kind of lagging and don't really want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know what you mean. When Emma was gone for 2 weeks while I worked when I would get home I had no clue what to do. Emma and Jacob structure my routine a lot and I didn't realize it until one of them was gone.
I really enjoyed taking a bubble bath without having a 2 year old barge in and start throwing bath toys in the tub.
Enjoy your me time!
I get the same way too. I'd rather be with them than by myself!
I totally understand but, I force myself to do things out on my own so I don't forget about myself. Spending time with my kids and husband is great but, we all could use a break. Whether it's having a girls night or even doing grocery shopping on your own can be good for you.
I'm glad you get a break, you deserve it! I wish I was there to help ya out during the day, being a mom is hard work! Try to enjoy your "me time", life will be back to normal soon enough! Oh and I love the new picture on your header, too cute :)
My me time is when I put all three children in the vehicle screaming and crying, close the door, and slowly (very slowly) walk to the other side while breathing deeply and get in...then I sing primary songs until they are quite.
Post a Comment