Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kimono Shoe Pattern

I was looking for ideas online last night for another project, when I came across this web page. It gives you the pattern for the Kimono style shoes. I printed mine off this morning and really looking forward to trying it out. But I thought some of you guys would like to try it out as well. She is giving away lots of other patterns also. In order to get the kimono patter you will have to add it to you basket and everything, and do a complete check out, long in, but don't worry they don't ask for your credit card, you just get to the end and you click download. Let me know how it works out for you guys.

No comments: