So for those of you that don't know, we moved down to Arizona so that Preston could do his student teaching. We have been supper busy since we got here, but are totally love it!!! We have had the chance to see family a few times which is really nice. And yes, we are loving the heat. We head to the swimming pool every afternoon. So naturally Preston and & Kellen are getting brown, and I am getting red.
In the future I will probably not move right after a big event, it was hard and exhausting, and crazy. Having family there to help pack was wonderful though. Thank you, to everyone that help out, I could not have done it on my own. The new apartment is still not quite put together, so I will have to take pictures another time. It is way nice, and way bigger then I thought it was. Love Love Love it.
To move we hired a moving company. ABF trucking. So worth it. They drop off the truck, we pack it, they come and pick it up, and drive it to your destination. We un pack it then they come back and get it. It worked out soooo good, especially with us both having to drive our own cars down here.

And this picture just about sums everything up... Totally Faded.
No comments:
Post a Comment