April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Photos by Preston Lindsay
All these photos were taken by Preston on BYU-Idaho's campus. I thought they were darling and wanted to share them with you. If there are any family members (Grandparents) that want copies just let me know and I will make them available on the web.
I love your slide show...i just established myself with that page...i will make something fun here soon. We love and miss you guys tons. It was great to see you two weeks ago--but you're right, it feels like it's been longer than that. bummer. i enjoy your blog tons. you have a beautiful page.
cute pictures! Wish I was talented with the camera. I can't even seem time to put them on the computer. Well, my mom said you guys look really cute all together and said that Terri needs to put a picture of her self and new hair cut on the blog. luv ya!
2 comments:
I love your slide show...i just established myself with that page...i will make something fun here soon. We love and miss you guys tons. It was great to see you two weeks ago--but you're right, it feels like it's been longer than that. bummer. i enjoy your blog tons. you have a beautiful page.
cute pictures! Wish I was talented with the camera. I can't even seem time to put them on the computer. Well, my mom said you guys look really cute all together and said that Terri needs to put a picture of her self and new hair cut on the blog.
luv ya!
Post a Comment