We have just one week left of school before the semester ends, and I'm pretty sure we just had our most busy and crazy day ever. The morning starts out with me dropping Preston off for school (8:30am) so that I can take Kellen to his Doctors appointment (just a check up). Kellen was his usual self of running all over the place, climbing up into chairs, and holding still just long enough for the doctor to do his job.
The rest of the day is full of eating out, dropping off each other at various school events, and classes. Kellen was fortunate enough to get a nap somewhere in there.
Problems arose when we realised that Preston had a Choir Event he had to go to, I had class I had to go to and could NOT miss, and no baby-sitter. I guess we could have called around to a bunch of people to see if one of them could watch him for a couple of hours, but I'm not sure people like watching him that much. He is really hyper, and they NEVER call me to watch their kids. Plus we have got more baby-sitters in 3 months then we have in a year and a half. So to solve the problem, Kellen came with me to my Photography class. And I know what your thinking...well maybe not, but my teacher had already told me that if I ever needed to bring my son to class that it would be fine. So I did, I took Kellen to school with me. We only stayed for about 30 minutes, just long enough to get my name on the roll and to have it count. We then went over to where Preston was just in time to catch him getting out of his Choir Event.
Kellen is now sound asleep, I'm on the Internet and Preston is watching a little TV. But not for long, we're heading off the to the bed room.....to go to sleep. We can always study for finals tomorrow.
1 comment:
Crazy days. I am so glad that your teacher was sweet enough to let you bring him. It was a cute story. Someday....life may not be so crazy...but until then "good luck." Love you guys.
XOXOX Jess
Post a Comment