Daddy & Kellen
While Preston was at meetings all day, Kellen and I went for a walk, a toy store,( and yes I did buy him some awesome toys) the pool and Lunch. When Preston was finally finished for the day, we took Kellen to the park, an amazing Dinner,(It really was amazing) a darling little book store (like the one in You've got Mail) and then back to the pool.
This week thus far has been a great week for family fun. And Kellen is definitely getting his fill of Mommy and Daddy time.
2 comments:
You guys are soooo cute. I love all of the pictures...and your blast from the past slide show. So so so so cute. How did you upload the slideshow? I still don't know what to do with those yet. I love all of you!
love ya jess
Aww, such a cute family. looks like you guys are having a blast. What a fun vacation!
Post a Comment