Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sun Valley

Mommy & Kellen

 Our Walking Trail/ & the sites to see

Preston, Myself & Kellen are here in Sun Valley. Preston is here for a work related conference, and Kellen and I are just here to take in the sites. Oh and did I tell you it's all free!!! Food, Lodging and Gas are all compted. So the Photos above are kellen and I on a walk we went today.

2 comments:

Van Duren Family said...

AWESOME...THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN FREE VACATION! NICE. I always worry about his toes...it looks freezing out there.
love you.
jess

Vanessa said...

I was also going to say, I LOVE free vacations! Looks like fun! such georgeous pictures. Kellen is too darn CUTE!!!! I can tell you and your family have so much fun together...you are so cute!