I really hate Tags! I like to read them but I don't like to write them. I have been tagged so many times it's ridicules. So out of love for the person who tagged me, who we will refer to as V. Harrington... no that's to obvious, will call her Vanessa H. This is for you.
1.How did you meet your spouse? My boyfriend introduced us. A year and a half later we had our first date.2. Who eats more sweets? Definitly me.
3. Who said I love you first? Probably me, but I can't remember.
4. How old is he? Turning 28 this June
5.Who is taller? Preston,
6. Who is smarter? Preston is, hands down! But I'm a pretty, smart, cookie.
7. Who can sing better? Preston, He comes from a whole family of singers,
8. Who does the laundry? I do it like 90% of the time, but of that 90% Preston will do it like 80% of the time.
9. Who pays the bills? I do, I don't let Preston near the bills. I have control issues . . .
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
11. Who mows the lawn? We don't have one.
12. Who cooks dinner? I cook most of the time. When it's Preston's turn, we usually go out.
13. Who drives? Well, that completely depends on what you mean. When Preston is alone, he drives. When I'm alone, I drive. When we're together, Kellen picks. Specifics Bob.
14. Who is more stubborn? I'll claim this one.
15. Who kissed who first? Preston kissed me before I had a chance to kiss him.
16. Who asked who out? I asked him out
17. Who is more sensitive? Me
18. Who has more siblings? I do. 4 brothers, 2 sisters.
19. Who wears the pants? We don't wear pants-or anything else produced by the man-in this family.
OK I did it Vanessa H. are you happy?
This is my one and only tag, so I hope you all got your fix.
TAAAGGGG Jess, you're it! Snicker snicker, giggle, snort.
1 comment:
Sorry for tagging you. I know not to ever do it again.
Post a Comment