Preston bought me this great bike today, along with all the stuff so that Kellen could ride with me. You can see me holding Kellen's helmet, so don't worry he is well protected. We all went for a ride after my bike was ready to go. Kellen had a great time. So much fun, that when we got home he throw one of his routine tantrums. Money well spent.
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I want a bike too! I bet Dax would love it too. :) You guys are so cute...I love you. Call me...I called yesterday and l/m on your cell.
XOXOX
Awe, how fun!!! What a nice gift from the hub too!!!
umm ... did you cut your hair? it looks SHORT! or maybe it's just hiding. sweet ride. are you going to take it off some sweet jumps?
How do you keep your balance on that thing? It's been so long since I rode a bike I'd be worried to fall off myself. Good thing Kellen has an adventurous mommy.
Yay for bikes! Maafu has been riding his bike and it has the baby seat too so Ofa loves it and we go out on it all the time. I've been trying to run and that is why he was riding the bike so we could go together. But I could never keep up so a friend of mine gave me one he had (we works at a bike shop) and it is so cool. only maafu says it is his bike now so I guess I have to ride the one with the baby seat while Maafu gets to go play on the new one. Oh well. He is more into it than I am. glad to see you are still having a blast!
Post a Comment