Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

To The Park


Kellen is getting to be such a big boy! He climbs up and down the play-set without any help, and he can go down the slide all by himself.

3 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

It looks like you have been doing nothing but play with Kellen on your week off. Isn't Great?? Mallory loves to go swimming too. In fact, I'll be posting some pics sometime soon of her swim classes! Enjoy the time while you can!

Le Mama! said...

Wow, he is so big! Oh I wish he and Ofa could play together. They would have so much fun. And Ofa jumps in the pool with no warning all the time so Ihave to be right next to him all the time. I got to get him one of those swimming vest things so he can float by himself. He wares me out! But I love it! Hope we can see you guys sometime soon.

Vanessa said...

It IS a big deal when they can climb on the playground without help! It's also such a relief to mothers because we (well, at least for me) don't have to worry about them falling the whole time! Don't they grow sooo fast!