Last time I tried to put a video on the blog, the computer wouldn't let me. So I thought I would give it another go. This video is nothing really, just my cute Kellen playing. but at least it worked this time, so enjoy. This is a tribute to Dax's video.
4 comments:
Cute! Love the fall! I love the new look of your page! Super duper cute!
Oh his little eye looks so painful. I'm glad he's back to himself now though. My son loves to fall too. Especially if it involves falling on me!
Jonah stands on his bed and falls like that all the time, it's so cute! Boys! So, fess up, how did you get the cute background? I left you a couple of comments below in other posts too:)
Just wanted you to know that I listen to your blog music EVERY DAY! I'm too lazy to get some of the songs on my own list so I just go to yours! It's funny, I feel so close to you, like a room mate barrowing a CD or something. blogging is the best. Your family is beautiful!! Thanks for the motivating tunes (I clean my house to it...and Camden and I have Dance Parties :)).
Post a Comment