Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A little summer fun

Kellen and I have been having as much fun as we possible can. Spring/Summer has finally arrived and we are consistently getting between 60 and 85 degree temp. WOW! dream big. The photos below are Kellen at Spray Park. It is a kind of water park with two water slides and several fountains. There is also a regular park, a soccer field, and a carousel all right here at the same place. So, about 4 or 5 days a week Kellen and I will ride the bike to the park, play in the water, ride the carousel and get a free lunch (provided by the school district) 
Kellen has a blast playing with all the other kids, and I get a chance to meet some other mommies... well at least the moms that go as much as I do, when you see the same person almost every day one of you is bound to say hi.




5 comments:

Elena said...

I love the picture of Kellen staring at Preston. Such a cute little man.We miss you guys and hope all is going well and that we get to see you this year.

Le Mama! said...

He is soo cute! I wish I had a park like that near by. Sacramento sucks!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while you can girl. Like us, summer is way to short and that other stuff, we don't like to talk about, will be back soon.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

So Fun! Mallory would love that!! Is that in Rexburg? Who knew. Yeah, enjoy the summer... as you know, the winters are brutal!

Vanessa said...

COOL PARK!