Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brownies


Kellen loves to watch whatever is in the oven cook. This time it was Brownies, and for some reason he new what ever was in there was a special treat, and was even more excited about it. Maybe it was the wonderful smell that filled the kitchen, or just the way they looked as they baked, but what ever the reason, he was ready to chow down the moment they came out. Yum!! brownies anyone?

4 comments:

Le Mama! said...

Aww, that is cute!

Jen said...

Oh My goodness Terri! Kellen is so big now!! He's so cute!

Potters said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is darn cute. You two have goon genes! Ü

Plewe Fam said...

There's no fooling a toddler, I tell you. If treats are anywhere within range - they'll find them. I wish we could get our boys together, they would have so much fun!