Kellen in the bath with his Crocs on.
I have even caught him practicing his pouty face. Kids are so funny.
Kellen loves his Lime Green Crocs, the photos above shows a pretty good illustration of just how much he loves them. If he can see his crocs he will bring them to me to have me put them on him, and he almost never lets me put anything else on him. Why do I spend money on on Pumas & Tevas when all he want to wear are his $4.99 imitation Crocs. Oh well.
2 comments:
so funny... such a typical kid thing to do. Lovin' the crocs in the tub pic. It'll be a good one to show his girlfriend a long time from now!
I love that he even takes them in the tub. I know a boy with red ones that wears them to church every sunday no matter what. They are just the best!
Post a Comment