I have been dying to post this on here, but I had to wait for Katy B. to get it first. (it was a birthday present) So I totally made this bag! can you believe it? I have been trying to expand my talent of sowing, and thought "hey why not try making a bag." and this by far is the best thing I have ever made, and I am so proud of it. I am currently working on another project, and will post photos when it is finished. If anyone wants a bag, they're $500.
6 comments:
i'm pretty much the luckiest girl alive!!!
Cute! Great job! :)
that is sooo cool! I love it. Very awsome. I need to improve my sewing skills too. I'm still on baby blankets!
I love it !!! it is so cute... I want one..... love the colors.... katy is a lucky girl. purple is my favorite color though :) your brother does all the sewing here...
Dang... you're good! I haven't brought my sewing machine out since Mallory was born. I think you've inspired me to make something... when I find the time! =P
This is so cute!! Nice work, Lovely! My birthday is August 17th and my address is 1068 S. Canyon Meadow Dr. #7 provo UT 84606 :)
Post a Comment