Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a lazy day


I don't really have anything to update you on, I just felt like sharing this photo and creating another blog entry. This is how we have spending our days lately, just being lazy and being out side in the sun. Kellen is enjoying his after noon before lunch snack in the grass at BYU-I. Kellen is learning so many things, so fast. He will sign please for everything, It's the only sign language that he knows and probably the only one I will teach him. His tantrums have gone down a little since he has been signing, so that makes life that much more fun, and enjoyable. He has started to point up in the air any time he hears an air plane fly by. He picked that up from me, we live right by the Rexburg Air Port, and Air Museum, so I was always trying to get him to look at the cool planes that flew by. Now he points and I look for the plane. 

Kellen's Favorites are: Playing with a set of chop sticks, His stroller, bike Helmet, playing with the neighbor kids, sticks, rocks, mud,and fruit snakes.
Kellen's Dislikes are: coming inside, putting away his toys, and going to bed.
Kellen is a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute Picture! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Kellen is growing up so fast..... he is so cute. we miss you guys. love you very much.. michelle

katy broughton said...

this picture is ama-za-zing! love it, love you, can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Kellen is just too cute. We miss you and hope to see you soon!