Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Sacramento Vacation

Preston and I just got back from vacation in Sacramento. It was wonderful to get away from Rexburg for a few days and see some family, the beautiful weather was also a plus. For the most part, all we did was swim, enjoy each others company, and eat food, lots and lots of food. That is my kind of lazy vacation. A special thanks goes out to Matt & Jess and Boyd & Brittany for letting us invade their homes. 
While we were on vacation a lot was going on back home. Our ward was split, and all of the Rexburg ward boundaries were reorganized. So needless to say we returned home to find thins a little crazy. Elder Ballard will be coming this Sunday to organize a new Stake. A lot going on here, but we are excited to see what our new ward is going to be like. 

5 comments:

Van Duren Family said...

Loved the slide show! It was so great to be with you guys. We have really missed you! XOXOX

Van Duren Family said...

Loved the slide show! It was so great to be with you guys. We have really missed you! XOXOX

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! It's always nice to come home to a new ward you didn't know you had! Or did you?

Le Mama! said...

So you come and visit after I left? hmmm, I see how it is!! J/K!!!! Anyway, looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I'm not jealous about the heat though. How hot was it while you where there? I miss my family there but I will never miss the summer heat. And that pool looks like so much fun! you guys look great and Kellen is so cute!

Potters said...

You child is so darn cute!!! So when r you coming to visit us?? And what kind of dog is that in the picture?