Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Computer trouble

We have been having some computer problems lately, so Preston took the Lap Top up to campus to the mac store to see what the trouble was. Well... we are still not entirely sure what the problem is, other then we bought a broken mac. They had to whip the Hard drive and back up all of our stuff. And some how, when they put all our I-Photo stuff back on to our computer we ended up with 5000 photos!!! evidently all the photos that we burned on to CD's and deleted off the computer, weren't deleted "the right way". They just weren't in I-photo, or in the trash, or any where really, they were just some where... some where deep and hidden. So all those birthday photos I took will have to wait, they are some where mixed in with the other photos, and it's kind of a mess. But I will find them... eventually. 

So I am going to take this moment, while I have 5000 photos on my computer and reminisce, about nothing. This should be interesting. and if your wondering, no I do not have specific photos or stories in mind that I already have planed on sharing.
This photo was taken on September 14th 2006. How do I know the exact date you ask, because the very next day Kellen was born. I was HUGE!!! People would always ask me it I was having twins, Oh how I wanted to cry. But I can truly say "I loved being pregnant" and just to give you a size comparison... that is Preston's shirt I am wearing. 

This is Kellen's first moment here on earth, Preston was so wonderful to take so many photos right after he was born.

The brand new Daddy. I told my nurse to take a picture for me, and I am so glad I did. This is one of my favorite photos of Preston and Kellen.

I think Kellen is about 3 months old here. Just look at that darling face, I just want to kiss him all over he is so dang cute. This is one of my favorite outfits that Kellen had, complements of my Mom.

I have no idea how old Kellen is here, but I do know this was taken in AZ the day of Karen's wedding. So Karen, when was your wedding again? I am so lame, I know.

And this is Kellen's first Birthday mess. Not a single bite made it into his mouth, all he did was play with it. after he was done we scooped some of it off the try and put it into his mouth, he really like it but was still not sure how to get it into his mouth by himself. And to think Kellen is now 2.

"Little boy should never be sent to bed... they always wake up older"

6 comments:

Elena said...

Oh my he is a mess! I thought Tyger was bad....I love going through old pictures.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Computers are such a great and horrible piece of technology huh? I love em when they work and hate em when they don't. Hope you get all your photos sorted!

Le Mama! said...

Love all the pictures. I haven't seen very many of those at that age before you had a blog. I'm glad you posted them. He is so cute!

shannon said...

What a cutie! I love that he is all a mess, he must've had a blast! I like the quote, How true that is:)

Annie said...

Hey Terri...it was so good to hear from you! You have such an adorable family. Hope everything is going well...Kellen is such a doll :)

Potters said...

Hey that's my hat that Kellen is wearing.