Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My two Cents

I hate to debate politics, always have, always will. But I will say this, know your facts. It is so easy to just get online and look at the facts. And it is so easy to just listen to what we are told, or what commercials have to say. Because lets be honest a commercial would never lie. By the time elections roll around we all should be experts, and know everything there is to know about McCain and Obama. And just because your "for McCain" doesn't mean you don't have to do your homework for Obama. And just because your "for Obama" doesn't mean you don't need to research McCain. 
(Obama) http://www.barackobama.com
(McCain) http://www.johnmccain.com

Everyone that is voting needs to make an educated decision. 

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Amen to that! One of my major pet peeves is someone who chooses a candidate solely because they are "Republican" or "Democrat" but have no idea where they stand on issues! Thanks for bringing this up and for the links :)

amber {and co.} said...

p.s... I was telling my mom how you found me via the blog, she said to tell you hello and she's glad you're doing so well!!