I have been trying to upload this video for weeks, and it just wouldn't work, and then just now it decides that it will. What's that all about? Any way, this is a short video of Kellen swimming all on his own for the first time. Which is really a big deal to me. He has been nearly terrified of the water since his fall, so at this point he was just getting over that. He completely over his fear now, thank goodness.
This was during our trip to Sacramento.
5 comments:
How cute! He is getting so big! I'm impressed. Maybe I should take Emma swimming more often.
I wish ofa would do that! He still clings to me like a life preserver. Which I gues I am so thats ok. I'll have to try to get him to relax more.
What a cutie! Yeah that little guy in the picture with me is my oldest sisters baby, Aidan. He is about 18 months. I dont know if you remember Tiffani?? Paul and Katie are doing way good. They have a little girl she's 2 and such a doll. Her name is Jayne.
Thats too bad you had to quit. I guess it all worked out for the best! Your little family is so cute.
He'll be a little fish in no time...taking after mom! I love your quote at the top of your page. Kellen has the cutest little mug, I love it!
Very cute. I'm glad he got over his fear. I have the same problem uploading videos to blogger. How'd you do it?
Post a Comment