Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Monday, September 8, 2008

My life revolves around Kellen

These are just some random photos that we have taken over the past week. I thought I would share them with you so you can see just how cute my little mess make is (aka Kellen "the rock" Lindsay).

Kellen and I are watching Sponge Bob together. To me Sponge Bob is little better then Barney, it's all senseless, meaningless, mumbo jumbo. But Kellen seems to like it A LOT, so I just endure and love on my Kellen.


Just look at that darling little boy and that cute little tushie! Oh it just doesn't get much better then that. Some day Kellen is going to hate me for showing you guys these photos. And why are bath time photos so much fun?

And yes that is a stick in his hand.


I love you Kellen!

This kid is a stud, and honestly did anyone expected something different, I mean after all he is mine

7 comments:

Jen said...

Really cute pictures! I love bath time pictures too. There is just something about them that I can't get enough of.

denae said...

of coarse your boy is a stud...and if you ever have a girl she'll be a... studette? Have a most fabulous week. I love the Potters.
Denae

Potters said...

He is one of the cutest kids I know! You two make a good lookin kiddo. I love the one of both of you, you look fabulous by the way Ü

Vanessa said...

i love the stick in the bath....so boyish, hehe!!! Very cute photos! You look great!

Vanessa said...

i love the stick in the bath....so boyish, hehe!!! Very cute photos! You look great!

amber {and co.} said...

He is so precious! I see a lot of you in him Terri :)

katy broughton said...

sponge bob and barney are as different as night and day. i can't believe you even said that. bah. i can't wait to see you guys! kellen is getting ginormous!!!