
On October 22, 2004 I married my best friend. He is still my best friend today, and I love him so much more then I ever thought possible. He treats me like a Queen! We have seen trial, and have been bless beyond our wildest dreams. May the Lord bless us with many more years together. I love you Preston.
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys!! You two are so cute!
Yay! Happy Anniversary! You two are a couple of my favorite people, and I know a lot of people must tell you that. But you two are really so fabulous! I hope you two had a wonderful day!
Woo Hoo!! Congrats on #4!! Isn't it amazing how much you can love your hubby?? It's great!
Yay! I love finding people on blogger! So, I stumbled across your's today! It's good to see you guys are doing so well, congratulations on 4 years! Your son is adorable and is getting so big!! I miss you guys and hope you're doing well! Hope to hear from you soon!
HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!! did i spell that right? I remember the day well and you guys still looks so cute together. May many more wonderful years await you two. Luv ya!
I didn't know you have been married almost as long as us. Congrats. Anyway, I don't know how to comment back to your comments without going to one of your posts and leaving it there. Is there another way? So how old is your little guy? Its okay if they don't talk. Reflecting what they are doing is a really good way to show them you are watching and caring about what they are doing. What you're already doing is good, this is just a little different in the sense that you don't ask questions and your don't direct anything. My email is andrea.tao@hotmail.com
Happy belated Anniversary! Wow it's been 4 years...we will be there in April. Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary.
i am a friend silly! sorry i didnt say hi! i keep forgetting that you can leave comments on posts!!! SORRY!where are you living?
i am a friend silly! sorry i didnt say hi! i keep forgetting that you can leave comments on posts!!! SORRY!where are you living?
Post a Comment