The GoodNiteLite is a simple solution for helping little kids get more sleep.
How it Works: You set the light like an alarm clock with a bedtime and a wake-up time, then plug it in. When it's time to go to sleep, it shines like a moon. Once it's wake-up time, the light glows yellow like a sun to let your child know it's okay to get out of bed. "For a kid who can't tell time, giving him a visual cue is very helpful,""The light gives your child a concrete way to know when it's time to be asleep, instead of just leaving him to check with you over and over." On the first day, set the wake-up time for just 15 minutes later than the time your child typically gets up. Every few days, set it back by 15 minutes until he's waking up at the time you want.
I hope this is helpful for anyone who is having this problem, personally I think this is a genius idea. Click title to go to the Good Nite web page, sold for $35.00
3 comments:
You always find the coolest little ideas. I discover something new everytime I read your blog! I'm glad Kellen is sleeping well and in his own bed, that is such a huge milestone for all parents, it's hard.
That is genious! I want one! I am also interested in what you know about the whole fish oil thing and what ever other herbs you give your little one. I am way into giving them organic stuff and I'm always looking to try new approaches in thier diet. Let me know what to do and where to get the stuff.
Thanks for sharing Terri! I will definately get one for my 4 year old Awnan, who wants to watch movies at 3 in the morning! Here is a number and address where I can be reached. 435-229-2595
1710 N Cedar dr.
St. George, UT 84770
Post a Comment