Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

City of Ember

There is a really good movie out right now called The City of Ember, it's based off a a series of books written by Jeanne Duprau, #1 being City of Ember, #2 the People of Sparks, #3 the Prophet of Yonwood, and #4 the Diamond of Darkhold. Thus far my favorite it the People of sparks, but I have not read the last one yet. None the less I think #2 has a great message that is very applicable to our day. So go watch the movie and then pick up a book, it is a great series that we will definitely read to Kellen when he is older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teri - we got a random strange comment on our blog, so I am changing it to private. Can you send me your email so I can send you an invitation.

Thanks!

Kari - karialindsay@gmail.com