Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Don't forget about California!!

I feel I need to pass on these links. They are from my friends page, but it is so important that I think EVERY ONE should know about it. Prop 8 is not over! The church in California is under attack; this may be just the beginning. Watch this video  We need to stand together, and pray for each other. Many of us don't live in California, we are a safe distant away in places like Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and many others. But please don't forget about the Saints in California: our brothers and sisters. I still have a lot of friends that still live there, along with my parents. Remember to pray for the safety of those Saints. The world is getting more wicked by the moment. Here is a new article that nearly brought me to tears also.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my word! That article is so disturbing! I can't believe how full of hate people are towards our faith now! It's really scary!

Le Mama! said...

Thanks so much for posting this. I hope you don't mind put I copied this post to my post. I thought you worded it just right and wanted to pass along the links. These are the Latter days and it probalby will only get worse and we will start to see more of it in other states as the years go by. Luv ya tons!
-Kirstin

Dianna said...

I heard it was happening, but I didn't know it was that bad. It makes me sad to hear that people would rather protest and be uncivil then go about legal ways to get what they want. Satan sure has got a hold of the people.