Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kellen's New Bed

Before

After



You can see how small the bed is
Kellen has been in this bed for quite a while now, I have just been busy with other things, and have not got around to taking pictures of it until now. We found this head board & foot board at DI for $10. I thought that even if it turn out to be to old and not sturdy that $10 was worth a try. It turned out to be solid as a rock, and with a little paint, it looks kind of nice. Kellen loves being in a "big boy bed"


6 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for the big boy bed!

Anonymous said...

Hey Terri - do you have our blog? It is cameronlindsayfamily.blogspot.com. So many things new have happened to us in the last month!
We hope all of you are doing great!

Cody and Kylie said...

SO CUTE! I have been trying to do stuff like instead of buying all new furniture too! Its so fun, plus I get pretty much what I want, its like custom furniture!!! haha You did a great job!

Cody and Kylie said...

SO CUTE! I have been trying to do stuff like instead of buying all new furniture too! Its so fun, plus I get pretty much what I want, its like custom furniture!!! haha You did a great job!

Jen said...

Also, I am making my blog private. I have misplaced your email address! I think I need a gmail one to add you. My email is thethroolins@gmail.com

amber {and co.} said...

Great job, it turned out way cute! Yay for DI!