Our friends through a Halloween party on the 30th. There was a lot of kids for Kellen to play with, and we all had a lot of fun. As you can see Kellen was Superman, and this was our sorry attempt to keep him still long enough for a photo. I don't think we new where Kellen was half the time because he was just running around. Every few minutes or so, we would ask each other "where's Kellen", and then he would come running into the room with a group of kids. Because of all the excitement he was up til' 11:30pm! Poor little guy just could shut off his brain.
Juno & Bleeker
Yes we dressed up too, most of the adults did. I know I may not look much like Juno, But she does wear this exact T-shirt through most of the movie. And for those who don't know any better, NO I am NOT pregnant!! I think the best costume that was there that night was Peter Pan worn by Preston's friend Jeff.
3 comments:
Ha Ha!! I love your juno and bleeker costumes! I liked that movie too. So original! I don't think I could've come up with something like that!
nice! you guys are legit. too legit to quite. hey hey! especially that track outfit. well played. i didn't know spiderman wore green crocs? too cute.
AWESOME costumes! gold star for creativity :)
Post a Comment