So these 3 photos are the only ones we could get of Kellen, and all of them are from the back. We went to a ward party, neighborhood party, & trick or treating and I think out of all of that we only got one picture of Kellen's face, and I think that was only because Preston was holding him back, this Kid never stops moving. Kellen did pretty good at the hole trick-or-treating thing, but I was hopping for a little better. He LOVED knocking on all the doors, he wouldn't stop knocking until the door open, towards the end I think his knuckles were starting to hurt because he started to just hit the door with an open palm. When the door opened, he wanted to go inside, and because I wouldn't let him, he would have a melt down right then and there, and I would end up practically dragging him to the next house, where we would do it all over again. I ended up caring his pale the entire time, for some reason he just didn't want to hold it, But He did do really good at picking a piece of candy out at each house. And once again I think I was more excited about taking him Trick-or-Treating then he was about going. Oh well maybe next year.
Captain Hook is our little friend Dylan, he was fantastic.
House #1
Look at the grip I have on Kellen's hand, even with the big dog, he still wanted to go inside.
3 comments:
He looks so cute! Okay, if anyone understands having an aggressive child....its me. Rylie started doing that at like 16 months. I couldn't let her be anywhere near other children. She would do mean things totally unprovoked. I did not get it. It didn't matter what I said or did to her to discapline her, she would do it again 5 seconds later!! I really think its part of thier personalities. I never found anything that really worked. I asked so many people. I was really embarassed because it just made me look like a bad mom when she would do things like that. I actually had one mom tell me "you should really watch your kid, she's really mean to other kids and its because she's not being taught right." What the?!!!? I was done after that. I was so frustrated with her that I just didn't let her play with other kids for a long time. She sorta just grew out of it. She's 3 1/2 and her preschool teachers have told me before that she's mean to the other kids sometimes, but shes way better that she used to be. I really don't have an answer for it. To this day, I still don't know why she did it. I think it has a lot to do with the "energy" thing though.But you can't ignore it when it involves other kids without looking like a horrible mom. So I'll work on that and try and find some answers. I feel your pain though!
You are such a good Mom to go through all that at one door and then move on to the next to do it all again. So fun.
Kellen is such a cute little boy!!! Sounds like trick or treating was definitely an adventure :) i've been thinking about you since you left the comment on my blog about your labor complications, i would love to hear your story sometime!
Post a Comment