This video is so funny to me, it really shows how much fun Kellen was having out in the snow. This is our back yard, still windy but not as windy as the front. This kid is so entertaining. We are going to be having snow fall for a few more days, if it warms up a little Kellen will get the chance to go play in it again. All I'm asking for is above freezing (current temp -4)
6 comments:
I can't say I am happy to see snow again! Every time we go outside to get in the car Sarah darts out to play in the snow. I don't think she enjoys it as much as Kellen though. Hey, we got your Christmas card...thanks. It looks great and we appreciate you keeping us in mind for the holidays. Hope yours is great.
hah, thanks. yeah, i drew that for a class. why are you living in idaho? i thought you were in colorado.
lol, this kid is a stud! I love him! So we're finally sending out Christmas cards and want to send you one, if you could either email your address to ambersphillips@gmail.com or just leave it on our blog that would be great! Thanks Terri! :)
p.s... -4 degrees?!? And I thought Utah's winter was bad! *sigh* what I wouldn't give to be back in CA!
Teri...you need to update our blog information... ;-) New address is....
http://jpotterfamily.blogspot.com/
so don't take this the wrong way (i'm pretty sure thats not possibly, but wanted to cover my bases just in case) but kellen reminds me of a beached whale in this video (i would say sea lion moreso, but they generally don't get beached so sizewise looks like a sealion but for the sake of being 'accurate'... a beached whale). i love the tiny patch of snow you shoveled up for your child to crawl around on. you should really be ashamed of yourself. (said in complete sarcasm, just in case that didn't come across through the blog). love ya!!!
Post a Comment