Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Freezing!!

Seriously! self portraits never get old

Taken out front of our House

This was Kellen's first change to go get in the snow, and I don't need to tell you that he thoroughly enjoyed himself. I was done after about 5 minutes, because the wind was just piercing. Shortly after this photo I moved Kellen and I to the back yard, the fence blocks the wind better. Kellen played hard, and loved every second being out side. When I was positive that he was a Popsicle, I brought him inside to thaw out and have some warm Tea. It was fun, but I am not that eager to get back out in it. After we came inside the weather went from cold and windy to a stormy white out. Crazy!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Kellen is so cute! We miss seeing ou guys on Sundays

amber {and co.} said...

These pictures are so cute! And i LOVE the one on your blog header- you and Kellen are adorable :)

Lloyd Family said...

Your pictures are so cute. Looks like you guys had fun. We have only played in the snow once, and we froze. We haven't reinacted that experiance again yet. I'm sure Kellen loves it. Have fun and try to stay warm. :)