Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Friday, January 30, 2009

My pre Madona


I know this is wrong on so many different levels, and Preston is going to hate that I posted them, but oh man look at those legs.
I know all kids do this, with any pair of shoes they can get there hands on, but I just start laughing so hard every time I look at these photos, that I just had to share my joy, and hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do.
I have been trying to get a photo for the longest time of Kellen with our shoes on, this just happen to be the one time I was quick enough. Oh man Kellen is going to hate me one day for taking these photos.

9 comments:

Shaun said...

These pictures are hilarious. I am glad that you shared them. Kellen is such a cool kid! I really like the picture behind your blog title, too. The snowflakes are frozen to the tree? Did you take that picture? It is wonderful. Makes me miss Rexburg.
-Emily

Elena said...

Both my kids do the same. Tyler being a boy worries me a little when he shows interest in some similar things Sarah does but I figure he is just discovering his world :) Kellen looks so cute in your high heels.

Vanessa said...

Hehe, yep he will love you for this one day;). My boys do it too.

shannon said...

ha how funny! We have a picture of Brandon when he was about the same age, Tiff dressed him up like a chick in a dress and heels and if I'm not mistaken his hair was all done up! So Kellen should be greatful he doesn't have an older sister to play dress up with!!

Potters said...

O that is just too cute! He's so funny. I love the faces too.

amber {and co.} said...

ohmygoodness that is TOO FUNNY! He really does have some nice lookin legs! And I love that he doesn't have any pants on :) What a cutie!

Le Mama! said...

hahahaha. That is so cute. I would definatly show those to his future girlfriends on the night of prom! Maybe I'll be a mean mom, but hey. I gota laugh at what life brings us. I don't have any photos yet of Ofa that could be used for these purposes yet! I'll have to keep a camera ready!

Lloyd Family said...

Hot legs!!! I love the pictures, kids are so cute.

katy broughton said...

you've got some serious blackmail on your hands. those pictures could be as good as gold one day!