Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Road ID

Another pretty swell idea would be the Road ID. Preston and I both have one and wear them during the summer. I use mine mostly if I'm on my bike with Kellen, (just in case some crazy High School Jock tries to show off for his almost girlfriend and hit me with his car) That way if anything happens to me they know how to get ahold of Preston. I alway feel more comfortable knowing Preston has his on when he leaves the house for a run. You can get them for your wrist,ankle, shoe, or "dog tag" and they come in six different colors. 
Just thought you would like to know, thats all.

3 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Very Cool idea! I'm gonna look into that!

amber {and co.} said...

That's an awesome idea! Cody is talking about riding his bike to work when we move to Texas and an ID would make me feel a lot better about it- thanks for the idea! :)

gearguide said...

I was looking at these a while ago. I told my wife Wendy that I wanted one but soon forgot about it. Not only are they comforting to have but they look cool too!