I am obsessed with this cook book!
The idea behind the the book is to get your kids to eat more Vegetables. To start off a special thanks goes out the Andrea Tao, because she is the one that blogged about it, awhile ago, and that really sparked my interest. The Recipes are fantastic, and Kellen has eaten everything that I have put in front of him. Here is a list of the stuff we have tried.
- Applesauce Muffins (with Cauliflower)
- Banana Bread (with Cauliflower)
- Pancakes (with Sweet Potato)
- Chicken Salad (with Cauliflower)
- Macaroni & Cheese (with Butternut Squash)
- Burgers (with Carrot)
- Lasagna (with Sweet Potato & Cauliflower)
- Chocolate Peanut butter Dip (with Carrots)
So it is just a few, but honestly none of us can taste the difference. It just make me happy to know that Kellen is get some really good Veggies in his diet. The next on the list to try are the Grilled Cheese Sandwich's, and the Chili. If anyone wants me to post a recipe, just send me a comment, and let me know which one.
10 comments:
Hey I found you! I love that cook book too! You should read to Sneaky Chief too!
Yay! I'm so glad you like it! The grilled cheese is awesome and you can not tell there is squash in it! On a different subject, about your last comment on my blog, if you have a hard time getting pregnant you should try talking to this lady from Herbs for Health in Pleasant Grove. Her name is Laura. She's a kind of healer, energy reader typre of person. We call her the "witch doctor". She helped Tammi Miller get pregnant. She just meets with you and tells you what to eat and what not to eat and reads your energy.....I know it sounds weird but people swear by her. I've never met her but I refer my clients to her all the time. She's suppose to do nothing but good. I've only heard good things from about her. So if your interested, call them up and make an appointment. Or not, whatever you want. :)
yeah, post them all! I guess that would be too much huh? I'll just go get the book. sounds cool!
i LOVE this book too! I use it so I can get veggies- not just for kids! :)
Jacob's aunt is spending me this book! Now I'm really excited about it!
is it weird that I miss you and I just saw you on sunday? Thats it, im calling you and we are hanging out. try not to be creeped out by me
I was in Deseret Book and picked up this book to take a look (since it came so highly recommended by you). And so I'm flipping pages in the front and I see a little cartoon drawing of a man and I think, "that looks like Jerry Seinfeld?" Then I look at the name by it and it says Jerry and I think, "Wow! His name is Jerry too!" Then I think..."Wait a minute." And close the book and look at the author...Mrs. Seinfeld...go figure.
Looks like you guys are doing so great! Happy late birthday. Cory actually remembered your birthday but we forgot to call- we are awful friends. But it looks like you were well taken care of. We miss seeing you guys.
I know we didn't even recognize Kellen he has gotten so big!! What a cute guy. We looked for you after but it gets pretty crazy in there with everyone clearing out.
Glad you found me! I'm still getting the hang of this thing so I will add you and spy on you todos los dias now!:) How are yah Terry? Your family is so adorable!!
Post a Comment