So we did some spring cleaning a few weeks ago and one, of the many treasures we found were 3 rolls of film. I know, crazy right. They were fun to get developed, but this roll was pure gold! These were taken a little over a year ago, here in Rexburg. Kellen was so tiny, it's almost hard to remember him that small. But believe me, he was just as active, and funny then as he is now. Gosh, I sure do love being the mom, to a kid that everyone else thinks is such a stud. I'm not going to lie to ya, Kellen is so funny.
2 comments:
That is so exciting to find an old roll of film! How wonderful to get some old memories back because they just grow so fast! Can't wait to meet him!
CUTE pictures! i love the one of Kellen and Preston on the couch, he was so little! how fun to be able to find those :)
Post a Comment