Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Yes, I had another Birthday


So Preston kick me out of the house for a couple of hours so he could do some redecorating, lucky for me my friend Courtney took pity on me and invited me over to come hang out for a bit. Your the best Courtney we should do it again.


I got spoiled rotten! My Hubby sure does love me.  I have to say my favorite thing he got me was my fancy new Food Processor, and Deceptively Delicious cookbook.  If you don't know about the cookbook already, don't you worry I will fill you in about it in another post. My favorite part of my Birthday, was the fact that we were able to get a babysitter, way last minute. Nate and Ashley, You guys are the bomb. 
I am loved!

And if your wondering how old I am now... I'm 26...
I'm not shy

4 comments:

Elena said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a good one.

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! That is super sweet! Keep us posted about that cookbook, I've always wanted that.

Le Mama! said...

Happy Birthday! sorry its late. you are loved!

amber {and co.} said...

Happy birthday Terri! You definitely got some fun stuff, Yay! And ditto to the above, you are loved :)