Well I guess it's about time I up date my adorring fans, that's right I'm talking to you. We have been really busy, and I hate busy. I am the layed back go with the flow kind of person, and lately I have been living by the Calender. Kellen and I have been doing the "Mom and Kellen Show" none stop, I am hoping that when school is out Preston will have more time to play with us. Preston is so close to Graduating though, I just need to hang tight.
Kellen's Speech therapy, and Behavorial Therapy are in full swing, and so far I'm not that impressed. It is great to have that one hour where I don't have to be the one trying to keep Kellen's attention, or try to keep him out of trouble. No words yet, but right now that is not that high on my priority list, I have other things to worry about. But all in all, Kellen is a good boy and really smart, he just need a little extra help. The program only goes for 6 more months, so lets hope we make some progress by then.
4 comments:
you're so pretty Terri:) Great pics of you and your little one!
I love that first picture of you and Kellen- SO cute! Your hair is adorable and you are beautiful (I still picture you with the short hair you had in high school!) I bet it's really frustrating dealing with all that you are, I hope things start to improve! Keep us updated, I'll be thinking about ya!
I hope Kellen's program gets better. Maybe they just need to get to know him, and what works best for him...I dont know. I love that you wear ribbon in your hair too, i do it all the time, and people make fun of me. But know that I know you do it too, they are just jealous they didnt think of it first. Cause if Terri does it it must be awesome, right?
K you are a knock out girl!! I miss you guys. You need to come down here and visit! We havn't seen Kellen, holy moly, since he was just tiny tiny. He's a doll though.
Post a Comment