Fall
Spring
These are Kellen's latest art work. I think these ones are my absolute favorites, he is getting so creative. The first one I call Fall because to me that is what it looks like, a little path and and red orange and yellow trees. I tried to get him to use blue but he didn't want to, and now I see why.
11 comments:
Those look awesome! Way to go Kellen!
Awww...I bet Sandi had something to do with his artistic abilities! I am so bummed that I didn't know Rexburg was so close to Idaho Falls or I would have totally stopped to see you guys! Perhaps if we travel back that way on our way home...those plans are still wide open.
Totally amazing work Kellen, love them both.
Uncle John
They are beautiful works of art. Hey are you guys going to be coming down for Grandma Potters thing on April 11th?
Definitely we need to get together I need your updated contact information so just email me elena.d.potter@gmail.com. We are so excited to see you guys!
Wow that kid has got some skills! Way to go Kellen! He's definitely a smart little guy :)
Your child is an art genius!
Kids art is the best! He is really good!! Those should be framed!
he could be the next Marla ( a 4 year old painting genius!) Cute heair by the way!
i'm a big fan. where can i get a copy of that. seriously though, if i were you (or me even) i'd totally blow that up and put it over my mantle... if i had a mantle...
So cute! He really is creative. Thats good to encourage that! One day he will be selling those in his own art gallery:)
Post a Comment