I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but it's not my fault really. It's Preston's. He's M.I.A from sun up to sun down, with the lap top, and when he does get home, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer. I would rather spend that time talking to my husband about our days. So here is what you've missed, not that it's all that interesting.
It was Autism awareness week a while ago, and our High School hosted a "Bounce for Autism" activity. Kellen liked it for the most part, but I had to take him out a few times because it was to overwhelming for him. He didn't really like the Jolly Jump/Bounce House/ Bump & Jump (everyone calls it something different) He didn't like being enclosed in like that. But he eventually warmed up to, with a lot of help from Daddy. He kind of liked the big slid, but we would have to caring him up, and then kind of push him down, I know that sounds bad, but really I think he kind of liked it. What he really liked was the Mushroom thing one. He would scream and cry to get on that one, but you had to wait forever. So I would wait for him, and then call for Preston to bring him back so he could have a turn. All in all, I do think he had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment