Autism Awareness Month
April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.
Monday, June 29, 2009
I know I am a nerd, but we all have to own it some time.
I just wanted to share with all of you my most favorite Cartoon ever, The Avatar. It is a 3 season cartoon. Book 1 water, Book 2 earth, Book 3 Fire. It is now being made into a motion picture by my favorite producer/Director M. Night Shyamalan. The first trailer is for the cartoon, and the second is obviously for the movie, that comes out next summer, I know exciting right. Trust me, everyone that we have ever loaned out our seasons to have brought them back addicted. It may just be a cartoon but it is so so good. Transformers was a cartoon, and look at that movie. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know I am sooo excited... Cory and I have just barley started watching the Avatar series.. We are now on Book 3... We saw Transformers and were watching the previews before the show started and got really excited when we saw the Last airbender trailer. We will def. need to do a movie party for this next summer!
Looks cool to me :) Count me in. How do you think I could start training to become something like that? Lke, is there an at-home kit or something?
Post a Comment