So I have been pretty board lately and though I might try to expand what little talent I have at the sewing machine. So I thought I might try to make some little girls stuff. I know who crazy is that, I have a little boy, but someday I hope to have a girl. So for all you guys that are pregnant and having girls, Stef, Elena, I'm talking to you. So for everyone that is having girls, or have a girl already let me know and I will send you some headbands and a dress. just post a comment with your address.
Headbands
The orange flower is not as big as it looks. It is so darling though
Dresses
These dresses were my first project. I'm not sure what size they are about 3 months ish I think.
Project 2
I love these dresses so much!! they are about a 2T 3T. The green one with the pink trim is up for grabs, the Pink one is already claimed.
Both dresses weren't that hard, the top one takes about an hour and a half. The strapy took a little longer. I am having a lot of fun. I just pick up another pattern to try out. I will post photos as soon as I'm done.
If your not having a girl let me know, I can make you a really great blanket.
12 comments:
Those are soo cute! You're making me want to pull out the sewing machine! But if you ask me... it looks like someone needs a little girl in their house! =P
Fantastic job Terri. I would see about getting you to put something together for Brittney if I thought I had a snowballs chance in getting her to wear it. We take her shopping and I see a nice dress or skirt and I point it out to her and she starts "Gagging".
Cute stuff! You should start your own line of baby clothing:) I would definitely buy.
what the adorable? maybe you better save one of those dresses for my posterity! not-talented, my eye. quite being ridiculous. we now have living proof in multiple AWESOME forms that says otherwise. i'm so proud. my little terri is CRAFTY! hehe. ;)
Wow, good job, Terri! They look great! You should sell them! I really want to learn how to sew! You have a talent!
I love your style. YOu will be a great momma to a little girl someday. so of course i would love a professional stylish dress and headbands and whatever from my dear friend Terri!!! here's our address..
120 W. Elm St.
Shelley, ID 83274
or we can just hang out and i can get it from you... p.s. I love the last two dresses; you will have to let me borrow the pattern and you teach me your ways at the sewing machine! : )
It's my lot in life that my little girl wants to wear a dress EVERYDAY! Then to top things off she twirls around, runs her hand through her long blond hair, and gives a perfect princess sigh. I'll write her a song on the guitar about dresses if she wants me to, but I'm not sewing. I will get in line for an original Terri dress and give you my address when I have one...sometime in August.
Oh I LOVE them....now if I only have a little girl....**sigh** I am sure you will get a little princess one day! You are SO talented. I may have to buy one off of you for a baby gift or maybe in the future...if I ever have a girl!
I am SO impressed! If only this baby was a girl.... And I agree with what everyone else is saying, which is, YOU'RE AWESOME!
Those are super cute!!! How did you do the head bands? My address is 435 S Dawes St, Kennewick WA 99336. You are super talented!
Terri; Did you get my genes only in a much more talented way. So great to be discovering new hidden talents. Love Ya Mom
Ok if I have a girl I'm going to have you make me some adorable dresses and head bands!
Post a Comment