April is Autism awareness month, so I will be posting about Autism and how it has changed our lives.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Potty Time
I love it! he grabbed the magazine all on his own and started to flip through it. Some day he will hate me for taking this picture, but right now all i can do is laugh.
Oh my heck, that is so funny that he got the magazine out and started reading it on the potty. I bet you were loving that! ...kinda makes me wonder where he learned that? haha JUST KIDDING. Kellen is so cute!
hahahahahahahahahahaha. he would. i'm pretty sure you've never heard this before, so someone needs to tell you... you're kid is such a stud!!! i can't wait until he's old enough to hate you for taking that picture. its going to be awesome!
5 comments:
Oh my heck, that is so funny that he got the magazine out and started reading it on the potty. I bet you were loving that! ...kinda makes me wonder where he learned that? haha JUST KIDDING. Kellen is so cute!
That is so cute. I take it the potty training is going well?
that's awesome... must be a natural thing to do for boys! hahaha
so cute to see a little man potty training while reading:). Just like a big man or woman:). haha. love it!
hahahahahahahahahahaha. he would. i'm pretty sure you've never heard this before, so someone needs to tell you... you're kid is such a stud!!! i can't wait until he's old enough to hate you for taking that picture. its going to be awesome!
Post a Comment